ANU / The Conversation Public Policy Series - End of Life Care: A National Conversation
6.30-7.45pm, Thursday 18 October, Parliament House Theatre.
Wednesday, October 10, 2018 —
Professor Mike Calford, Provost, ANU, warmly invites parliamentarians and staffers to participate in a public policy event on end of life care at Parliament House. All are welcome.
ANU and The Conversation will host a spirited discussion with experts from across the community including researchers, advocates, policy-makers and care givers about how we can best help people facing the end of their lives.
- The Hon Ken Wyatt AM, Minister for Senior Australians and Aged Care and Minister for Indigenous Health
- Professor Imogen Mitchell, Dean, ANU Medical School
- Ms Liz Callaghan, CEO, Palliative Care Australia
- Professor Brendan Murphy, Chief Medical Officer, Commonwealth Department of Health
- Mr Brendan Moran, Community Representative
Canapes and beverages will be served in the foyer of the Parliament House Theatre from 6pm before the event.
Please RSVP by Tuesday 16 October to firstname.lastname@example.org.