Wednesday, May 30, 2018 — The Australian National University will host a public forum today about ethical and reasonable investment.
The forum, moderated by Professor Frank Jotzo from the Crawford School, will include stakeholders and experts and inform how ANU manages its future investments.
The forum discussion will include:
- Professor Brian Schmidt, ANU Vice Chancellor
- Ms Emma Herd, CEO, Investors Group on Climate Change
- Mr Howard Bamsey, Executive Director, Green Climate Fund
- Ms Bella Himmelreich, ACT Coordinator, Fossil Free Unis
- Professor John Hewson, Crawford School
- Professor Frank Jotzo, Crawford School (Moderator)
What: Public forum on ethical and reasonable investment
When: 1pm – 2:30pm, Wednesday, 30 May 2018
Where: Molonglo Theatre, ANU Crawford School, 123 Lennox Crossing, Acton
For media assistance, contact Jo Meehan +61 436 605 635 or the ANU Media Team on +61 2 6125 7979 or at <email@example.com>