Tuesday, May 16, 2017 — The Australian National University (ANU) will host a special tax and economics forum to dissect the 2017 Federal Budget on Tuesday 16 May.
Media are invited to the forum, hosted by the Crawford School of Public Policy, from 6-7pm in the Leonard Huxley Lecture Theatre at ANU.
ANU experts at the forum include, Professor Miranda Stewart, Director of the Tax and Transfer Policy Institute, Dr Sharon Bessell, Director of Research at the Crawford School of Public Policy, Professor John Hewson AM, Chair of the Tax and Transfer Policy Institute, and Professor Warwick McKibbin AO, Director of the ANU Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis.
WHAT: Post-budget tax and economics forum
- Sharon Bessell, Director of Research at the Crawford School of Public Policy
- Miranda Stewart, Director of the Tax and Transfer Policy Institute
- John Hewson AM, former Liberal Party leader and Chair of the Tax and Transfer Policy Institute
- Warwick McKibbin AO, Vice Chancellor's Chair in Public Policy and Director of the Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis (CAMA)
- Moderator: Catherine McGrath
WHERE: Leonard Huxley Lecture Theatre, 56 Mills Road, Acton.
WHEN: 6-7PM, Tuesday 16 May 2017
For media assistance please contact the ANU Media Office on (02) 6125 7979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.