The one-day summit brings together researchers, policy makers and industry to provide an overview of national and international energy trends.
- ACT Chief Minister Andrew Barr MLA
- Australian Energy Council Chief Executive Sarah McNamara
- International Energy Agency head of coal, gas and power Ian Cronshaw
- ITP Renewables Strategy and Policy Group Manager Oliver Woldring
- Clean Energy Regulator Executive General Manager Mark Williamson
- ANU Energy Change Institute Director Professor Ken Baldwin
- ANU Energy Change Institute’s Dr Marnie Shaw, Dr Matthew Stocks, Professor Llewelyn Hughes, Dr Emma Aisbett and Professor Andrew Blakers
The 2018 Solar Oration will be delivered by Ivor Frischknecht, former Chief Executive Officer of the Australian Renewable Energy Agency.
Media are invited to attend any or all the presentations and panel discussions of the 2018 Energy Update. A full program is available here.
INFORMATION FOR MEDIA
What: ANU Energy Update and Solar Oration 2018
When: Thursday 29 November 8:30am-5:00pm (Energy Update) and 6:00pm-7:40pm (Solar Oration)
Where: Copland Lecture Theatre, 25a Kingsley Street, ANU
For media assistance, contact Jo Meehan +61 436 605 635 or the ANU Media Team on +61 2 6125 7979 or at .