The ANU School of Politics and International Relations (SPIR) is hosting the Australian Society for Quantitative Political Science’s (ASQPS) annual conference.
The two day event will also look at topics like the refugee debate, and why political trust is declining in Australia.
Speakers at the symposium include:
- Professor Claudio Cioffi-Revilla – George Mason University
- Professor Sona Golder – Pennsylvania State University
- Dr Svitlana Chernykh - ANU School of Politics and International Relations
- Professor Zoe Robinson – ANU School of Politics and International Relations
- Professor Ben Goldsmith - ANU School of Politics and International Relations
Professor Golder will deliver the keynote address.
The ASQPS provides a network for political scientists who are interested in quantitative research methods, with an emphasis on supporting early career researchers.
More details about the 2018 conference are available online.
WHAT: The Australian Society for Quantitative Political Science 2018 Annual Conference
WHERE: Sir Roland Wilson Building, ANU - 120 McCoy Circuit, Acton
WHEN: 10 - 11 December 2018
For media assistance, contact the ANU media hotline on 02 6125 7979 or at .